1/32 Dornier Do 335 A-0 Pfeil
Why making tandem engines with a push-pull layout (serial) instead of the usual twin-engine?
- description Description
- info Product Details
- warning Important
This SWS kit is based on the thoroughly research we made on the only Do 335 real machine still existing at the Smithsonian Museum in the U.S., so we have gone to the core of the Dornier design.
The engines installed back and forth give the aircraft a singular shape, and the secret of the fastest reciprocating engine is all in the push-pull layout. Why, as in all other big aircrafts, the twin-engine are not horizontally installed on each of the main wing, but are installed back and forth in the fuselage? The DB 603 engines are installed back and forth while the MK 103 autocannon pass through them. The robust landing gears, the main girder of the box structure supporting the tough main wings etc., all are reproduced. Why is this aircraft having such a particular shape? Why was a machine like this required just at the end of the war when the conflict was intensifying? Build this SWS kit and you will have all the answers. This is it! By this plastic model you can reproduce the real airplane. Enjoy this new world of scale models acclaimed by aircraft fans all over the world.
- 1/32 scale
- Product Type
- Two-color molded (gray, clear) Injection plastic kit
- Sculpted by
- Total Parts
- This product is intended for ages 15 and up.
- This product has sharp edges in its design. Please be careful when handling this product.
- Glue is required for assembly.
- The photo shows a finished sample. This product is unpainted assembly kit.
- The item pictured is a sample. Please understand the items included may change and the actual product may vary.