1/32 Henschel Hs 129 B-2/RIII
A much anticipated aircraft for German fighter fans! The Henschel Hs 129 is finally here as an SWS kit.
- description Description
- info Product Details
- warning Important
Feared as the flying “can opener” by Allied soldiers, the Henschel Hs 129 has been revived to now tear up some plastic armor instead!
Delivered to the field in 1942, this aircraft was brought in to serve a ground attack role for the German military. With this kit it is possible to reproduce the converted 1/32 Henschel Hs 129B-2/RIII aircraft.
The Hs 129B-2/RIII is equipped with the Bordkanone 3,7 automatic cannon as its signature feature. Please take a look at it in our SWS kit!
This is the first of our Hs 129 variant releases, please see for yourself the recreation of this aircraft!
- 1/32 scale
- Product Type
- Two-color molded (gray, clear) Injection plastic kit
- Sculpted by
- Box Size: L305mm x W443mm x H102mm
- Total Parts
- This product is intended for ages 15 and up.
- This product has sharp edges in its design. Please be careful when handling this product.
- Glue is required for assembly.
- The photo shows a finished sample. This product is unpainted assembly kit.
- The item pictured is a sample. Please understand the items included may change and the actual product may vary.