Mr. Super Clear Semi-Gloss 170ml (Spray) B516
This item is a flammable item that can only ship by surface within the continental United States. For more information please see our Shipping Policy
Mr. SUPER CLEAR is a solvent-type coating agent for creating surfaces of superior quality.
It can be used not only for color painting, but also as the perfect coating agent when your work needs that added touch.
- This coating agent is specially formulated for use with Mr. COLOR. It should be used after Mr. COLOR has dried completely.
- It cannot be used over water-based hobby colors.
- It will damage slide marks if applied over them.
- Should not be used in airbrushing on hot and humid days (temperature of 30° C or more, humidity of 70% or more) as blushing can occur.
- When a Mr. COLOR and Mr. SPRAY car color is marked “two coat”, be sure to apply a coat of Mr. SUPER CLEAR SHINE. This applies to automobile colors as well. The original color can be restored by recoating.
1. Shake the can very well. Make sure that it is not too cold, or it will not spray well. If you are having trouble spraying try warming it in your hands, or running it under a warm (not hot) tap for a while.
2. Holding your piece 8-10 inches away, spray the sealant in short bursts, rotating the piece as you do so. Spraying it like this ensures even coverage as well as prevents buildup and runoff of the spray which could mess up your hard work!
3. Once the spray dries you can spray it again if you wish for an extra layer of color. Drying time varies by area humidity and temperature.