Please wait for our instructions before returning any items that are damaged, defective, or incorrect. If you don't follow our instructions, we may not be able to accommodate your return.
For additional information, please view our [Warranty Information].
By following these instructions, you can help ensure that your items are safely packaged for return and minimize the risk of damage during transit. Proper packaging not only protects your returned items, but also enables us to process your claim efficiently.
Returns that have been damaged due to insufficient packaging may be rejected and ineligible for exchange.
■ Basic Packaging Instructions
- Choose a sturdy and appropriately sized box for the item(s) you are returning.
- The box should be able to hold the item(s) securely without any movement.
- Wrap the item(s) in bubble wrap or foam padding to protect them from damage during transit.
- Make sure to cover all sides and corners of the item(s).
- Place the wrapped item(s) in the box and fill any empty space with packing material such as air pillows, packing peanuts, or crumpled paper.
- This will prevent the item(s) from shifting around during transit.
- Please include a note with your name, and order number on the inside of the box.
- Seal the box with strong packing tape.
- Make sure to reinforce all seams and corners of the box.
- Please do not use masking tape, gift wrapping tape, washi tape, etc. for sealing boxes.
- Attach the return label to the outside of the box.
- Make sure the label is clearly visible and all previous shipping labels have been removed.
- Take the package to the specified shipping carrier or drop-off location.
- Keep the tracking number and any other relevant shipping information for your records.
■ Dollfie Packaging Instructions
◾ Packaging Super Dollfie or Dollfie Dream Parts
These are basic instructions for packaging parts that do not have their own individual packaging. ※If your parts have come in a box, please use the original packaging to return your items.
- To protect the parts from any potential dirt or dust, place the Dollfie Dream parts in a plastic bag. Make sure the bag is clean.
- Bubble wrap the parts. Wrap the parts in a layer of bubble wrap, ensuring that it is covered.
◾ How to Use a Face Cover for Super Dollfie
If you're returning delicate items like Super Dollfie, it's important to take extra care in packaging them.
Each Limited Model and Standard Model Super Dollfie comes with an included face cover. When returning the head parts of the doll, it is important to include the face cover in the return package to protect the doll's face from any potential damage during transit. Be sure to securely attach the cover or wrapping to prevent it from shifting or falling off during shipping.
Please be sure to follow the instructions below on how to properly attach the face cover on your SD's head.
If you have any questions regarding packaging items for return or exchange, please [Contact Us]